This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
- Transfer from/to airports
- Organized tours/packages
- Custom tour itineraries
- Single-engine AS350 max 5 guests
- Twin-engine Agusta A109 max 4 guests
our main tours
TOUR LAKE COMO
The tour launches with a flight over the first basin branch of Lake Como to Bellagio and returns by way of the Lecco Branch. Total time: 30 minutes.
Minimum tour time is 30 minutes. Longer tours are organized as per customer request.
We offer the option of starting from and returning to Milano-Bollate including a 30- minute tour of the lake. Total time: 55 minutes.
The tour also includes the possibility of stopping for lunch at various locations on the lake:
• Tour Lake Como with lunch stop in Menaggio and lunch at Crotto Buba, and return
• Tour Lake Como with lunch stop in Mantello and lunch at La Fiorida, and return
TOUR LAKE COMO AND LAKE MAGGIORE
1. Tour of the Borromean Islands with stops in Verbania, lunch at Agriturismo Monterosso, and return
2. Tour of the first part of Lake Como (the Como branch) arriving at Comacina Island, returning by way of the second part of the Lake (the Lecco branch) flying over the three Lakes in Brianza: Annone - Pusiano - Montorfano. The tour continues towards Lake Maggiore, flying over the Borromean Islands, with the possibility of a lunch stop at "Agrturismo Monterosso". Return to Como in the afternoon.
1. Fly over Lake Como heading to Franciacorta and soaring over its vineyards. Stop at the Relais Franciacorta Berlucchi Cellars and return in the afternoon flying over Lake Iseo.
2. Fly over Lake Como, Lake Iseo, and Franciacorta (about 50 minutes) with a stop at the Relais Franciacorta for lunch, and return.
(This package can also be revised for a weekend outing, with guests staying at the Relais, which will organize winery visits.)
An early morning direct departure to the Venice Lido allows you to spend the whole day in Venice. Return at 19:00.
Possibility of other itineraries of your choice.
You may also like ..
Put your trust in our skipper, you will see places of rare beauty in the utmost of tranquility and comfort.